Published in Chambers Expert Focus
US partner Lauren Murdza and UK partner Richard Taylor share their insights on supply chain issues in the life sciences sector in the latest episode of At the Intersection of Science and Law.
Topics covered include:
- Drafting agreements to cover supply chain fragility risk
- Renegotiation of current agreements in light of the current supply chain crisis
- Price negotiations in an inflationary climate
- Trends in force majeure provisions and
- GAAP analysis of supply chains.
Listen to the podcast here